CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.30.2006

know thyself

I posted before about leaving a group for my own good. I know that it sounds crazy to love a group of women as individuals, even as a group, yet not want to be part of the group. But there it is...when have I ever done anything completely sane?

Anyhow, knowing who I am has paid off. As soon as I cut ties to these wonderful ladies as a group, I allowed myself to venture out to other groups, nearer to me. I cut my safety net away and I have high hopes that it will pay off for myself and my kids.

What will rock even more is having my old friends still, but letting myself make new friends too.

1 i wanna add my .02!:

Anonymous said...

I'm envious that you've a group of friends IRL, whether you cut ties or no. I have one IRL mama friend and that's it. She is the only one I've come across that has the same parenting philosophies as I.
Do you ever worry about making new friends, having those friendships become deep and then think "Oh my God, what if I screw this up?"? Or is that just me?
I'm glad you are jumping into the unknown with that hint of excitement, it speaks volumes of how far you've come and are going.
Much Love,
RedC.