CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.16.2006

Coda: Who I am

I just wanted to make clear, I am not throwing a pity party. Part of what throws me about myself is the fact that things could have been so much worse, yet I am still so messed up.

I know and have seen people who had so much more go wrong in their lives, and yet they are so together. I just don't get what is in me that I can't do the same.

My heart goes out to all the little children in people that went through so much more than I did.

1 i wanna add my .02!:

RedClaire said...

{{ Bree }}
Something we always remind each other on my hair loss board is that it's all reletive. We should never belittle what wounds us, because it hurts all the same. There is no need to feel that a deeper wound is more deserving of the tears. Every wound, every hurt, every loss, no matter how small compared to others deserves to be calmed, mourned and healed.