CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.29.2006

Healingway Part two

I have been doing a lot of thinking about a Healingway, even if I haven't written about it here.

I've realized that just like labor, there will be a path that is different for each person we celebrate in a Healingway. I had also started thinking about the Healingway as an ending, when it's really a beginning, just like the Blessingway. Imagine the power of your closest friends and family setting you out on the path to healing! Knowing that they have helped you give birth the to process, and if you feel you steps falter, they are there to steady you.

Don't get me wrong, you still have to find your own way, but you won't be doing it alone. I recently talked to someone who has been a blessing in my past. She told me about counselors that actually worked on healing those old wounds instead of opening them up over and over. People who helped you remove the residual cancers of sadness, regrets and pain. How come help like that is so hard to find? It reminds me of a quote from Harry Potter, where Harry asks Ron, "Are these doctors?" Ron answers, "Doctors? Those muggle nutters that cut people up? No, these are Healers." Forgive any liberties, I know it's not an exact quote, but you get the idea.

For those that can't find a Healer, I want to continue learning about the different paths to healing, and maybe one day anyone will be able to start on their journey with a Healingway.

0 i wanna add my .02!: