CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.20.2007

Overheard in the Shower this Morning

Sometimes, after I get out of the shower in the morning, the kids get in. It's cool, because I have some peace while I am getting ready and putting their stuff together.

This morning while they were in the shower, J. begins saying, "Mimi! Mimi!" which she tends to do when she sees nipples (or anything else breast related really). C. replied, "Yes, but when I grow up, I won't make milk." J. queried, "Milk?"

C.'s reply was, "You have the power of milk!"

Another related incident happened yesterday when J. brought me a little toy pig and told me it was her. "Really? That's J.?" I asked. "Uh-huh!" she said. Then grabbed the toy chimp she had been carrying around (it had 'mimis') and proceeded to have the pig nurse from the chimp.

I love that I enjoy my kids so much more now.

2 i wanna add my .02!:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome message: "You have the power of milk!"!!!!!

I love the stuff coming out of the mouth of babes.

Rachel said...

HA HA HA!! How wonderful! What smart kids. Thanks for sharing that...it totally made my day. :-)