CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.10.2007

Happy Birthday P.!

Another year older. We have both changed so much since we were 18. It would be a shame if we didn't.

Chatting with P. last night, he had a bad headache. A Bree migraine he called it. But still, he chatted with me about family stuff until the wee hours because he said it made him feel better and forget the pain. He was also sweet enough to comfort me with all my roadblock issues mentioned in the previous posting. Suddenly, as we were saying goodnight I realized it was his birthday where he is.

How things have changed.

Here's a pic of me giving him a gift the first birthday we spent together, the big one-nine. Sorry for the quality, it's a pic of the one in our scrapbook, it's also 15yrs old.

I bought him a Victorinox Swiss Army knife. He had bought a $10 imitation that of course tarnished before he had it a month and, going by my Boompa's belief that buying the good stuff once is better than buying the cheap stuff multiple times, I saved up and bought him a real Swiss Army knife.


Know your family is thinking of you, loving you and praying for your safety P. We're eagerly awaiting your homecoming (more 'vintage' P. and Bree pics when that draws nearer).

We'll have a cake and celebration when you get home.

2 i wanna add my .02!:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Who are those teeny-boppers!? I didn't know you had children that old already! (Hehehe! according to some rumors, you do, don't you??)

Very cute. Time flies, and all that.

Bree said...

Yeah, apparently we have a twelve year old. Never really shows, must be in boarding school. Time to pull the child out though, it would be good to have a live-in babysitter ;)

So much for shacking up before marriage, everyone will gossip when you do get married @@

We do look incredibly young, don't we? Wait till you see the 'homecoming' pics.