CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.15.2006

Escapism through creating


I've noticed that when the kids are stressing me out, I've been retreating to my craft room to create things. Mostly it's been sewing, but I have other crafts in mind too. Pete was gone for a week and in that time I:
hemmed the curtains (Ikea curtains come long and need to be cut/hemmed)
made myself a skirt
made Chase a pair of Incredibles PJ pants
made a skirt for Jilly
made a sling
decorated a Kozy

I'll try and post pictures of my creations, but right now all I have is the Kozy. Purchased plain from www.kozycarrier.com and decorated by me, this is for the babywearers that like to have a unique carrier to hold their little ones. It'll be for sale at my Etsy shop when I finish the other Kozy project I have in the works.

This one is called "Butterfly Garden" and the pocket is supposed to be the flower pot. It's more even IRL than it looks in the pictures.

0 i wanna add my .02!: