CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.22.2006

Moonscape

It's that time again. I already have one Fyrebranded Kozy up for auction, this is a preview of one that will be ready at the end of the week. Inspired by my time looking out our upstairs window while living in Hawaii, I wanted a moonscape, yet I kept the colors the sea breathes during the daytime:

2 i wanna add my .02!:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday's artwork left me speechless and I was going to call you (then got distracted because it was weekend). I am SO impressed with what you are doing, with the visions you put into physical being for others to see, I'm about to call you names!!!

I LOVE THIS! And the other one, too! You amaze me!

Bree said...

thanks M :) I confess myself...disappointed (lol- little HP reference there ;) ). The buyer hasn't posted about it yet and I always worry if that's b/c of something I did wrong. But I know she doesn't really do that. I've seen her rave for other makers...ah well. That's part of selling it, you have to let go no matter how much time you spent on it, kwim?