CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.15.2006

Another Fyrebranded Kozy Preview



This is my stained glass Kozy, appliqued silk on a black Kozy body. I got the inspiration from a Georgia O'Keefe painting. I can't find the exact one, but it started out kind of like the one to the left.

My skills being limited, and my medium being a bit less blendy (is that a word?) I just used the idea instead of the wonderful pastels. The brown frame is actually more goldish and the blue is a peacock blue. I'm rather prouder of how this turned out and I know I should charge more for the amount of work I had to put into it (I've been doing bits off and on since the butterfly garden Kozy), but I don't want people to think I am ripping them off.

1 i wanna add my .02!:

Bree said...

ahhh, my fan base, good to hear from you, too busy with my adoring public, smooches, mwah, tata!

;)