CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.30.2003

Why a blog?

Who am I to think that my thoughts are worthy to be published on the web? As though I have anything important to say. I don't know. Maybe I just need an outlet for all of my thoughts. As someone who doesn't get to personal, who has a hard time sharing her inner thoughts with other people, this is a great, semi-anonymous way of getting things out.

No apologies here. No weighing the reactions of others first. Because initially (at least until this journal pops up in some search...) this is just between me and the screen. I can delete it all by clicking a button, hide, edit, do whatever. But until then, it's just my personal thoughts. An outlet for someone who doesn't get many chances to just vent or muse without worrying how someone will react.

0 i wanna add my .02!: